Friday, May 29, 2009

IU School of Journalism blogs and such

So at the SoJ back in Bloomington, they've decided that we need to send them blogs about our life and work in London to post online. This past week was my turn, so I just checked and they've just posted it. I'll be writing three different blogs (2 about life, 1 about work) for the website, so check back periodically to read them. Everyone's are really interesting though, and way funnier than mine attempts to be. But here's the link.. have fun!

Summer in London '09: Life in London

click through to read about Life at Work and about the trip in general.. tonight we're off to see Lady GaGa for free (apparently) so that should be pretty exciting! Just wanted to post this because its a little different than what I've been writing here. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment